ATmega128 Development Board which is a Board Microcontroller AVR family from ATMEL uses MCU No.ATmega128 64PIN. ATmega128 Development Board uses MCU’s resources on board mainly and arranges Pin I/O as Port PA, PB, PC, PD, PE, and PF, Port LCD, and including Port for downloading Program.
It makes us more convenient to apply for various project works. Moreover, there’s addition circuit Driver RS-232, so we can use RS-232 Serial Port Communication easily and conveniently.
- Includes Powerful Atmel ATMega128 Microcontroller with 128kb Internal Flash Program Memory
- Operating Speed at 16MHz with up to 16 MIPS throughput
- In-Circuit Programming via AVR ISP Connector
- 48 I/O points with easy to connect standard IDCC Connectors
- 2 RS232 Connections with MAX232
- LCD Connector with Contrast Adjustment
- 8 Channel 10-bit A/D Convertor
- Two 16-bit Timers with Two 8-bit Timers
- 4kbyte EEPROM
- Power LED
- Reset Button