The device ET-BASE AVR EASY32U4 or Arduino Leonardo compatible is an AVR board that can be used to develop an open source programing with C or C++ from Arduino. The ET-BASE AVR EASY32U4 uses the Microcontroller from AVR ATMEGA32U4 that has an internal USB PORT that can be connect directly to the PC’s USB PORT. The board is ready to use by just download the written program from your PC on to the board.
There are two ways to use this board.
- Use as Arduino Leonardo compatible: This board comes with pre-programmed Arduino bootloader so you can start using it as Arduino Leonardo compatible board. By using Arduino IDE and USB port for programming.
- Use as stand alone AVR development board: You can program it using ICSP connector on the board.
- ATmega32U4 Microcontroller with 44 PIN TQFP with frequency of 16MHz
- 32 KBYTE Flash Memory (4KBYTE for BOOTLOADER), 2.5 KBYTE SRAM/1 KBYTE EEPROM
- Internal USB controller, USB 2.0 Full/Low Speed
- 24 Pin Digital I/O (D0-D23); Digital I/O can be set to be Analog Input (10Bit ADC) 12-CH(A0-A11), PWM 7-CH, SPI 1-CH, I2C 1-CH, USART 1-CH
- Circuit Line Driver for RS232 Serial Port Commination 1-CH
- Can be used to develop program on Arduino Program and program instantly through USB Port without any external Programmer.
- Compatible with Windows, MAX OS X, Linux
- 7-12V AC/DC External Supply. Can use power supply from USB Port with current below 500mA
- PCB 8.12 x 6.09 cm.