Mini Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter is an intermediate board that connects Signal Logic between 5V Devices and 3.3V Devices by MOSFET. This circuit can convert Signal Logic as bidirectional from high to low or from low to high; it ignores direction of signal, so it is more convenient to connect and use.
- Converts Signals in Both Directions
- Converts a Full 8-bit Port
- Suitable for 5V to 3.3V Conversion and also 3.3V to 5V Conversion
- 3.3V Regulator included with Power LED
- Standard Header Connections Already Fitted
- Ideal for Connecting 2 Different Voltage Systems Together
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm