Mini Matrix Key Decoder is Module to decode state of pressing Key Pad Matrix 4x4 and 4x3. It sends out 2 types of the pressed Key to user; firstly, it is BCD 8421 type, including the state of pressing/releasing Key at Connector 8-Pin; and secondly, it is ASCII Code type via Connector RS232. The Module has Buzzer and Connector to interface with LED that can show state of pressing/releasing Key. Remember, Key Pad that can be connected with must has the structure and pin arrangement of Matrix Key according to Connector Key_IN of Module only.
- Converts Matrix Key Presses to BCD or ACSII
- Optional 'Beep' on Key Press
- Suitable for Both 3.3V and 5V Systems
- LED Indication Also for Key Press
- Reduces Processor Overhead on Your Microcontroller System
- Suitable for 4x4 and 4x3 Matrix Keypads
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm