Mini MCP3424 ADC is Board 4-CH I2C ADC with 18-Bit Resolution that uses Chip ADC No.MCP3424 from Microchips to convert a signal from Analog to Digital; it can support measurement of a signal type as Voltage and Current in the format of Single-End Mode (0-2V) and Differential Mode (+/-2V).
- Use IC No.MCP3424-E/SL, SOIC-14, 18 BITS A/D, 4 Channels
- Have 4-CH Adjustable JUMPER for measurement as follows;
- Measure 4-20 mA Current by 100 Ohm Resistor
- Measure +2V Voltage as SINGLE Type and +2V to -2V as DIFF Type
- Measure +5V Voltage as SINGLE Type and +5V to -5V as DIFF Type
- Provide Connector ICSP to interface to PICKIT SERIAL ANALYZER
- Choose and set up 8 of I2C Address Positions by JUMPER
- Use Power Supply 2.7-5.5 VDC for running board
- Signal Connection on I2C side is PIN HEADER 1 x 4 MALE and 1 x 4 FEMALE
- Signal INPUT is 2 PIN TERMINAL 4-CH
- Board Size: 4.4 x 5.6 cm.