Mini RS422/RS485 Isolation is the set of line driver to convert signal connection of port UART/USART as TTL type from microcontroller to signal RS422 or RS485 as isolate type. It can be used with 3.3V and 5V and it supports mode RS422 full duplex 4-wire, mode RS485 full duplex 4-wire, and mode RS485 half duplex 2-wire. It is more convenient because it uses only one set of power supply that provides power to the circuit on the side of signal TTL.
It can be used with power supply 3.3V and 5V; it is unnecessary to find any power source to provide circuit driver of RS422/485. It is safe to use because it protects the device in the network from damaged, especially defective electric system or thunderbolt because signal on the side of TTL and driver is isolated completely.
- Based on the Analog Devices ADM2587E RS-485/RS-422 Transceiver
- ±15 kV ESD Protection on RS-485 Input/Output Pins
- Operation at 3.3V or 5V
- Suitable for Half or Full Duplex Operation
- Full Isolation Between RS-485/RS-422 Bus and TTL Signal Inputs
- Open and Short-Circuit Protection together with Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Only a Single Power Source is Needed
- Suitable for Baud Rates of up to 500kbps
- Standard Male and Female Headers for Input Connections
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm