PIC16F1939 Development Board which is a Board Microcontroller PIC family from Microchip uses MCU No.PIC16F1939 40PIN. It is compatible with Power Supply 3.3V or 5V so, user should choose the most suitable type according to the objectives.
This board is designed to be mini board that is suitable for various applications and basic Training Kit. Internal board provides circuits that are necessary and convenient to use and develop program. It is flexible because it can adjust Signal I/O for various applications according to preferable objectives suitably.
Moreover, it adds more devices for initially testing Input Output internal board, so user can use these devices to be tools for testing the operation while developing program.
- Includes Powerful Microchip PIC16F1939 Microcontroller with 16Kbyte Memory
- Operating Speed at 32MHz
- Direct In-Circuit Programming with Microchip ICD2, ICD3, PICKIT2 and PICKIT3
- Up to 35 I/O points with easy to connect standard headers
- 3.3V or 5V Operating Voltage selectable
- Standard USB V2.0 Support and Connection
- Two RS232 Connections (Hardware UART1, Software UART)
- 256Byte Internal EEPROM
- 14 Channel 10-bit A/D Convertor
- 1 Channel 16-bit Timer with 4 Channel 8-bit Timers
- Power and Programming LED
- Reset Button and Program-Run Switch
- On-Board Regulator for 3.3V
- Adjustable (VR1) for test Analog Input
- Switch (SW1) for test Digital Input
- LED (Green) for test Digital Output
- PCB Size 8 x 6 cm