ET-BASE PIC40/4550(ICSP) is Board Microcontroller in the series of PIC that is designed to use and install Chip Microcontroller 40PIN No.PIC18F4550, it can support program development of board to be USB Devices easily.
Structure of Board ET-BASE PIC40-4550(ICSP) is designed to be mini board that is suitable for various applications and basic Training Kit. Internal board provides circuits that are necessary and convenient to use and develop program. It is flexible because it can adjust Signal I/O for various applications according to preferable objectives suitably.
Moreover, it adds more devices for initially testing Input/Output internal board, so user can use these devices to be tools for testing operation while developing program. For example, it uses Adjustable VR to test the operation of ADC, or it uses Push-Button Switch to test the operation of Input Logic, or it uses LED to test the operation of Output Logic.
- Includes Powerful Microchip PIC18F4550 Microcontroller with 32Kbyte Memory
- Operating Speed at 48MHz
- Direct In-Circuit Programming with Microchip® ICD2, ICD3 and Pickit
- Up to 35 I/O points with easy to connect standard headers
- Standard USB V2.0 Support and Connection
- Two RS232 Connections
- Internal EEPROM
- 13 Channel 10-bit A/D Convertor
- Three 16-bit Timers with One 8-bit Timers
- Power and Programming LED
- Reset Button
- On-Board Regulator for 3.3V
- Ideal as an Interchangeable Controller for Real-Time Systems