4 Frequency GPRS/GSM Module is an ultra compact and reliable wireless module. It is a breakout board and minimum system of SIM900 Quad-band GSM/GPRS module. It can communicate with controllers via AT commands (GSM 07.07, 07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). This module support software power on and reset.
The GPRS is configured and controlled via its UART using simple AT commands. Just connect on the Arduino/Raspberry Pi/AVR/PIC/ARM/FPGA board, you could easy to use AT command control it. This board can be connect to PC via FT233RL or USB-to-Serial Bridge Controller.
IO List: GND , +5V , RX , TX , PWR , RST.
- Module No: Simcom SIM900 2G Module
- Power Supply: +5V
- Fully compatible with Arduino/Raspberry Pi/AVR/PIC/ARM/FPGA
- Free serial port connecting, you can select Hardware/Software Serial port control
- Super capacitor power supply for the RTC
- Not only can use the button for power on, but also can use the digital pin of Arduino to power on and reset the SIM900 module
- Quad-Band GSM(2G) GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range : 3.1-4.8V
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA (sleep mode)
- Dimension:60 mm x 53 mm
- 1 x SIM900 GPRS/GSM Module
- 1 x 4 Frequency Antenna
- 4 x Copper Cylinder